Finally, there are some hints of spring. The temperatures are a bit warmer and the forecast is looking like spring weather is arriving soon. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to start my outside projects, and now is an excellent time to begin the planning process. Exterior painting may seem like a simple task. All you need is a can of paint and a brush, right? Well there is more to it than simply going to your nearest hardware store and buying a can of paint and paint brush.
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself:
- Should I use oil-based or latex paint?
- In my situation, what type of paint is the most durable and will last the longest?
- Are there different paint brushes for oil-based paints and latex paints?
- Is it important to know if the existing paint is oil based or latex?
- Do I need a special type of paint if I’m painting a metal or wood surface?
- How do I prepare the existing surface for painting?
- What I need to know about the dangers of lead-based paint?
If you don’t want to deal with these types of questions, let our courteous professional painters take the worries out of your painting projects. One of our experienced professionals will stop by to discuss your requirements. We will then use our expertise to provide you with the best solution. The work will be scheduled according to your timetable. Our painters will properly prepare all surfaces, use quality materials, protect your property, and clean up after the job is complete.
Call us today at 610-282-0503 and let us help you give your home that fresh new look!